Chief Financial Officer Services
If you run a small to medium sized company chances are you do not have the resources to hire a full-time CFO. That means that you probably take responsibility for the finance area yourself, because it’s your company.
Yet, having access to the experience and financial acumen of a CFO are critically important. You simply cannot afford to make financial mistakes!
However, unless you are a finance professional by training, your efforts could be better spent in a different function within the company.
Worse still, you’re likely missing things that are either putting your company at risk or leaving profits on the table.
So what options do you have? Sure you could hire a bookkeeper or even an accountant, let’s face it, they are both a dime a dozen, right?
And yet, you still won’t have access to the skill set you really need to take your company to the next level.
That’s where I come in. As your CFO for Hire I can:
- Create score cards, dashboards and daily feedback mechanisms to help you manage your business at a glance
- Forecast Cash Flow and analyze bottlenecks
- Improve Working Capital, improve Profits and lower Costs
- Develop financial models
- Complete what-if analyses, buy/make and other complex financial modeling
- Create financial reports for specific uses and audiences
- Coordinate succession plans and exit strategies
- Provide a transparent view into company operations and finances
- Conduct internal audits
- Develop ratio-analyses and peer industry comparisons
For those of you blessed with a trusted bookkeeping department, perhaps even a young accountant or controller I can help develop the skills and capabilities they need to ultimately provide chief financial officer services at the level your company demands.
That’s what I do.
Dale Kubiesa, CPA, MBA, CFO