Survey of Executives Reveal Economic Optimism
Is your small or medium-sized business experiencing growth, or expect to grow significantly in the near future? Besides being a great time to consider hiring a CFO consultant to prepare you for the challenges that lie ahead, you are not alone in the optimistic forecast.
A survey regarding the first quarter of 2012 of financial executives at mid-sized companies has revealed that many feel that business conditions are improving and should continue to improve in the near future. Here are some of the key findings:
- As of March 1, 39 percent of executives reported improving business conditions. That’s up from the 33 percent who saw improvements in February, and 32 percent in January.
- For five consecutive months, survey respondents reported improving business conditions over the prior 30 days.
- There were new commitments to capital expenditures
- Most executives surveyed said they were hiring employees and expected the trend to continue
- Executives foresee an improvement in lending conditions
How prepared is your company for improved economic conditions? Are you ready and able to fully take advantage if they include your industry?